TDI has an entire fleet of mobile maintenance vehicles. Whether you need emergency roadside or on-site repairs, we are quick to respond! We hold a very high standard for response times and try our best not to make our customers wait! All TDI Mobile Service Division Technicians are well equipped with today’s latest tools. From diagnostic & light check equipment to air pressure monitoring systems and welders…we are prepared!
24/7 EMERGENCY MOBILE REPAIR
TDI also offers 24/7 emergency roadside service through our network of trusted providers. We minimize downtime thru use of modern technology. We maximize uptime with greater compliance.
You’ll benefit from our industry-leading turnaround time when repairs are needed. Our services include:
- Truck & trailer repair
- Jump starts
- Tire repair
- Tire replacement
- Battery replacement
- Reefer repair
Any time of day…in any weather or location…our team can help. We operate 24/7/365. Call us for any type of Emergency Roadside Assistance. One call and we will get your equipment back on the road!
TDI has an unsurpassed reputation for managing your outsourced fleet PM maintenance. Regularly scheduled maintenance keeps your fleet running smooth and economical. A tailored TDI PM Program can help avoid costly repairs down the road. We identify opportunities for improving performance and reliability, reduce emissions, and maximize the life and value of the trucks and trailers in your fleet.
- We send mobile techs to service your equipment, that have the know-how to make the most efficient repairs.
- We are very competitive with our PM pricing and work with each customer to create custom PM program that will fit their “down-time” schedules.
- We provide access to your equipment information in “real-time” via our cloud based PM tracking software.
- We assign every TDI customer a dedicated Account Manager who keeps in constant contact with you. They work hand-in-hand to help you achieve better compliance ratings and minimize your costs.
Whether you have a fleet of power units, trailers, delivery trucks or medium duty vehicles our trained staff is here to make sure your equipment is maintained and compliant!
DAILY DEDICATED YARD WORK
Don’t want the hassle of hiring and retaining your own mechanics? Do you need to supplement your current staff with qualified techs? TDI can help! We will work with you on devising a scheduled approach to managing daily repairs at your location(s). Our affordable rates and on-time performance is second to none
The advantages of utilizing a daily dedicated TDI Technician:
- We provide our techs with continued training and certifications
- We have back up techs if your assigned technician is unavailable
- We can supply parts thru our in-house parts department (saving you the time it takes to order parts)
- We supply the tools and equipment necessary to get the job done
- We adhere to strict safety standards
You can customize the use of our dedicated techs. Whether it is 1 day a week or every day, as long as we can schedule it, we will do our best to accommodate you! We also make billing flexible and offer several options, from hourly rates to monthly fixed rate contracts.
With our HQ located in Downtown Fort Worth we cover the entire Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex and beyond!
Fort Worth Weatherford Waco Denton Bridgeport Dallas Lancaster Coppell Irving Grand Prairie Waxahachie Midlothian Mansfield HEB Rockwall Arlington Flower Mound Mckinney Mesquite